Verde desaturado

Hi my Lovely fashionistas! ♥ Im too happy! I have a new sponsor! Let me introduce u Tea.s 
tea.s is a100% original mesh jewelry and accessories store! I love a loot her designs, they are original, cute and soo funny! Thank u so much for let me review ur great products in my blog! :D So well people, today i was make a photo post! To show in detail her wonderful accesories ^^! Hope all of u enjoy it, buy it and shake it :P! 
Do u want to see the original pic?! Click me
Details <3
Hair» *ARGRACE* Akane - Ginger
Skin» Essences - Ingrid TDRF01 {medium01} (TDRF event) Oct
Lipstick» .Pekka. Felicia lipstick for Loud mouth (Black) (Cosmetic Fair)Oct  Hurry! Lasts days
Septum» MONS / MESH - Septum Ring (style17) gold (TDRF event) Oct
Ears» AITUI - Ear: Gen 4, Heart Plugs 
Skeleton Earring »[tea.s] Sir Bones Earring - Onyx Tysm Tea
Necklaces»[tea.s] Skull Candy Necklace & [tea.s] Sir Bones Necklace - White/Onyx  Tysm Tea
Tattoo» elska - Life in Technicolor (i really LOVE this tattoo!!) Tysm Alex
Shirt» :Moon Amore: Simple Shirt (Flowers pack) gacha. Tysm for support my work! Open until Nov 7. We move to a new Nouveaux full sim at November 1st! Heres the new lm New Moon Amore
Suspenders/Jeans» Spirit Store - Kusa skinny jeans for suspenders (Kustom 9)Oct
Eye Ring» [tea.s] I C U Ring - Onyx (hot hot hot)  Tysm Tea
Bunny Ring» [tea.s] Bunny Ring - Gold Tysm Tea
Kitty» (fd) Cat - 08 Stretching (gacha)



TYSM AS ALWAYS TO VIEW MY BLOG!! 
♥A LOOOT OF KISSEEEES TO ALL OF U!♥
enjoy each day as if it were the last!
                                                              -PsyQueen!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario