Bye 2015



Last Days to visit Arcade!! If u havent visited arcade.. What are u waiting?! heheh! Hurry up!!
A short message for all of you.This 2015 has been a really wonderful year for me: I met a lot of AMAZING people, new friends, I learned and grew up as professional, I had great emotions and happy moments! -- And a lot of bad things (like everybody) =(. But here i want to rescue the best of this year!!---- And one of these things are ALL OF YOU! :DI want  to say THANKS! a really big THANKS! To all the people that support my work, as designer, as photographer and as artist. I havent  words to express the love that I have to everyone of you! THANKS again! For all u support, comments, suggestions, lovely words, for wear Moon Amore,for blog moon amore, for visit my blog and like my pictures, for be my friends! THANKS! I wish to all of you a Happy New Year. Please make wishes. Because if you want them from the bottom of u heart, They will come true! Enjoy life, make friends, breathe and live each moment as if it were the last! Hug your friends and family! PD: Hope u can understand me well, because my english is too basic. ♥I really love you and i wish all the best for all of u! -PsyQueen 


My Outfit!
Hair»Tableau Vivant \\ Starry Night \\ Blowing - Pack2 - RARE
Heaband»MoonAmore+Cureless  Angel Tiara  RARE
Dress»MoonAmore+Cureless- Charming Xmas RARE Dress
Shoes»MoonAmore+Cureless- Charming Xmas Shoes [Snow]  Slink High


Decor Items!
Build»{anc} NO LIMITS. Stairs for sunlight  RARE
Doves (Flying)»{anc} NO LIMITS // flock of flying doves. [sugar white] 
Doves(Stand)»{anc} NO LIMITS // flock of doves [sugar white] 
Flower Vases»PLAAKA FlowerVase White Cylinder
Cuckoo Clock»Fancy Decor: Cut-Out Cuckoo Clock (Whitewash) RARE
Vintage Clock»NOMAD // Grandfather Clock
Calendar Papers»[ keke ] winter countdown calendar
Drop Vases»02.aisling. Drop Vases
Snow Hidden Monster»Birdy. - Star Catz - Wampurr




No Arcade Items
Number Balloons»cYo Number Balloons 2,0,1,5
Flying Papers»:Moon Amore: Ceres - Book with lying papers (White)
Tree»HPMD* Winter Tree 2013 - c (white branch)



 TYSM AS ALWAYS TO VIEW MY BLOG!! 
♥A LOOOT OF KISSEEEES TO ALL OF U!♥
enjoy each day as if it were the last!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario