Let your dreams soar

"Nos pasamos un tercio de la vida soñando y dos tercios intentando soñar. 
¿Qué es la realidad? ¿Lo que sucede  ante nuestros ojos, lo que pensamos 
mientras sucede, lo que ven los demás?"


Aloha everyone! I decided to change the design of the template for my blog's posts ! (Basically will have a view to the full body of my outfit, a medium short view of me, the most  important accesories floating around >.<, the data, the title and as always a small phrase .) I hope u enjoy the new desing! I would like to think that u think 'bout it, I enjoy much blogging but take me long time to make a post, so i have more selective when it comes to creating and thats the reason for i cant post daily... but I love sharing my style with all of you! Thank you A LOOOOT for ur support !  I really happy with all ur coments and sweets words! THANKSSSSS! 

Details ~
Hair » !Ohmai Salon Newreem [w/Tweeter]
Eyelids »  Slink Mesh eyelids (solid)
Skin » Essences {Alex} Summer01 (Uber Event) August
Mouth » .Loud Mouth. - Alli v1.5 
Lipstick » Pink Acid Jakki Lip Gloss Loud Mouth Applier - Nude
Hands/Feets » Slink (Casual hands) (Bag Hands) (Flat feets)
Romper » *TuttiFrutti* Sunny Mesh Romper - Clouds (The Attic) July TYSM Bela
Necklace » REIGN.- Hello Hipster Necklace- GROUP GIFT yay! 
Ears» [theSkinnery] Human Ear (mesh) 
Earrings »  Pure Poison - Cloud Kawaii Earrings 
Body » Slink Physique Mesh Figure (only the legs)
Radio » The Secret Store - My first Boombox - Mint (gacha)
Bracelets/Rings » *Cila* Cloud Wings  Bracelet and Ring O (gacha) (FfaP Event)
Bag » ::{u.f.o}:: moon light bag - cloud - silver (gacha)
Sandals » Leonard! FlipFlops "Daylight Roses" 

Props ~
Bird Shoulder » 8f8 - Vintage Birds II Mister shy (gacha)  (The Dreamers Factory)
Bird Bag » 8f8 - Vintage Birds - Mister Caesar RARE (gacha)
Papers and Letters» {vespertine} -letters for bike.
Cloud » Kirin Poses 
Balloons » ::C'est la vie!:: oops! balloon  -TCF bday old gift-
Fluffz » *MishMish* Candy Fluffz - Blue and Rainbow - RARE  (gacha)

♥A LOOOT OF KISSEEEES TO ALL OF U!♥
enjoy each day as if it were the last!




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario